Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Return Of The Mack


You liiiiiiiied to me, all those times I said that I Love You...yes I tried, yes I tri-i-ied.

What's up, readers? I took a little break from blogging for a few days. Just because I was hammered down with a lot of other shit and didn't really feel like it. But now I kinda feel like speaking on some shit. Wanna read it? Here it goes.

The Broncos have went from 6-0 to awful. In a very short amount of time. They lost to Washington this past weekend. Needless to say, I was very disgusted in our performance. I've been viewing Washington as the "get back on track" game for the last couple weeks - and not only do we lose it, we lose it heading into an AFC West showdown with the Chargers next week. Ugh.

The Magic lost Jameer Nelson to a torn meniscus this week. That made me a very sad panda. Seriously...this team doesn't catch a break. Especially this season. Rashard Lewis gets suspended for "illegal substances." Vince Carter sprains an ankle. Ryan Anderson sprains an ankle. JJ Redick sprains an ankle. Matt Barnes and Brandon Bass have been playing with flu symptoms. And Marcin Gortat is hurt as well. It really gets to a point where you figure its just not meant to be. It's gotten so bad that I've gotten behind the Magic bringing in Allen Iverson to fill in. I'm actually for the idea. That's how bad it is.

Bill Belichick is a lunatic. And so are people trying to justify the call. Peyton Manning with less than 30 yards? I'd rather send my daughter off to Chuck E. Cheese with R. Kelly.

I don't have a daughter by the way.

Speaking of which, you see that lady who sold her daughter off for sex? How is that humanly possible?

Manny Pacquiao absolutely destroyed Miguel Cotto this weekend. I'm not shocked that he won - but I was surprised at how easy he made it look. He's clearly, at least, right there with Floyd for the P4P crown and this fight needs to happen early 2010.

We're critiquing how Obama bowed now? Really?

I just watched a preview for a Carmen Electra sextape. I love when celebri-whores realize their career is over and bless us with these goodies.

This past weekend's episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. As I've said...and will continue to say, Larry David is the funniest man on the planet.

Can you escape Blueprint 3? I can't. It's EVERYWHERE. Namely, "Empire State Of Mind." Its on the radio, its on TV, its in stores, its at sporting events. People loving them some Jigga right now.

I finally watched all the X-Men movies after procrastinating for a few years. I gotta say - they're not very good.

I love the movie "Knocked Up." I've seen it a million times. Literally. I've been keeping count. Anytime its on HBO or E!, I have to stop and watch. Great shit.

I think that's it...I guess that's it.

Until next time...peace!

No comments: