Saturday, April 10, 2010

PICKUP: Adidas Supernatural Commander Dwight Howard "Magic Beast"


When I first saw this colorway, I was broke. The numbers were said to be limited and they were only being carried at select retailers. I figured that I'd never get the chance to own them. By the grace of...whoever cares about me, my fortunes have been reversed. I am now paid - and I was able to secure these panty droppers here. The "Magic Beast" Supernatural Commander pays tribute to Dwight Howard's "Superman" alter-ego - with the blue, red, and yellow colorway. Making this shoe unique is the speckled black upper, which represents the galaxy. You probably didn't need that explanation, but I gave it to you anyways. These are dope - and I'm happy to own them. And the panties that will be dropped when they're seen on my feet.

Peace.
Stay happy. Stay beige. Eat spaghetti.
-BRich

No comments: