Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Fuckin Hate The World


I woke up early this morning to a commercial that irritated me a little. It was for a handless soap dispenser. This is how lazy we've gotten. But instead of acknowledging that we're all fat and lazy pieces of shit, they came up with another explanation for why this is needed. Apparently, there's a huge buildup of germs on the top of a soap pump that rubs off on your hands when you use it. Which, I can completely understand. That makes a lot of sense. What I don't get is...why that matters? Because after you fuckin pump the soap...you wash your hands. For most of us, somewhat thoroughly. I'm 26 (almost...Jesus Christ) years old. The mass off disgustingness on the top of the soap pump ain't ever done anything substantial to me. And I'm not about to get fleeced for a 20 dollar bottle of soap that automatically squirts some soap out when I put my hand under it. Fuck you.

Yeah, I'm furious.

No comments: