Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Air Jordan XI Low IE White/Navy Sample


I was browsing the 'Bay and came across this sample pair of Jordan XI IE in a white and navy colorway. While these shoes aren't necessarily the most visually appealing sneakers in the storied Jordan line, they remain one of my favorites because of comfort alone. I use my black/red pair with the smokey black soles quite often to run around because they're so damn comfortable. Not one of those shoes I had to break in either - just threw em on and they felt right. Really, there isn't much to this entry. I just dig this shoe - I like this simple, clean colorway. That yellow sole would be bothersome though. I need to make a blog entry on how I think clear soles are the most overrated shoe feature in the game. Because they are. I'll do that one day. For now - enjoy those kicks. More pics here.

No comments: