Sunday, September 6, 2009

White / Red Air Jordan XII Retro

Nowadays, its rare to think about a specific Air Jordan model that hasn't been retro-ed. Shit, many classics have been re-released twice. The white/red Air Jordan XII has avoided being a retro model for 13 years. This ends now. In December, the Jordan Brand will re-release one of the best looking white/red models in their catalog. This shoe, from what I see, seems to be a dead ringer for the original. The materials look solid. The craftsmanship looks good. My only complaint, if this picture is accurate, is that I don't remember the toe coming that far off the ground. Looks a bit ridiculous, right? Either way, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome and these may be something I look for during the holidays. More pictures can be seen here.

BTW - anytime I see the Jordan XII, it reminds me of the epic Frozen Moments commercial. And the fact that I bought the Taxi XII a size too big...because it was all they had and I needed them in my life. Peace.

No comments: