Monday, August 31, 2009

Air Jordan III: White/Red Wear Test Sample



A pair of white/red Jordan III wear test samples popped up on eBay this week. I'm not too sure on what run of III's these were produced with, but according to the seller, it was the 2006 group. Apparently, eight pairs of these exist. If you ask me, great colorway - bad execution. You can't go wrong with a white/red Jordan colorway. But the way it was carried out was sub par. You absolutely need the elephant print. Especially in red? That's a no-brainer. I'd use it in the traditional heel and toe areas, as well as between the lace holders. I have to say, the leather ankle liner is a great touch. Maybe I would have done something else with the tongue as well. Overall, not a horrendous sample - but one they probably made the right choice on when they didn't put it out. For more pictures, click here.

No comments: