Friday, October 30, 2009

100 Entries


This is my 100th entry into this blog. Never really thought I'd be into blogging, but I find it quite enjoyable. I know my shit is very random - and not very in depth, as I'm still finding my niche. Nevertheless, I'll continue to post up things that peak my interest. My writing is also somewhat pedestrian. Mainly, because I write the blog as the thoughts come to me. So I apologize if you're one of those geeks who likes to spell/grammar check what people write in these things. I Want Spaghetti isn't for you. And that's okay. It probably wouldn't be for me either if it weren't my own bullshit.

For people who do read it - let me know. Tell me what you're thinking. I get some comments here and there, but only one actual person following my blog (shoutout G2CDesigns!!!). It'd be nice if you clicked "follow" and left me an occasional message. Not on some crybaby shit, but on some "I've created 100 entries...I hope people check my blog every now and then" shit.

Also, if you read my blog, I like to read yours as well. Follow me, and if I don't already, I'll surely follow you.

I need to blog about a few things on my mind today. Namely my muhfuckin dude Hulk Hogan coming back. And Beanie Sigel going at H-O-V-A. Oh my!

Thanks for checking the blog. I hope I can create something ten times more interesting moving into the future. PEACE!

No comments: