Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Black People At The Angels Game!!!!!!!!!


You know when you have good friends? When their team loses - and they still come through with silly shit like this for you. During game 3 of the ALCS, I noticed a severe lack of pigment in the stands. Severe. It's not like I go around looking for black people in every crowd, but you can't help but notice. The first thing I observed was how corny the fans were. Banging "thundersticks" and swirling monkeys in the air. So naturally, I wonder if any black people were corny enough to partake in this bullshit. So I'm scouring the crowd for black people, literally the entire game. I saw none. NONE. I don't even remember seeing any Latinos or Asians to be honest. So I asked my boy Gil (trbo823 for ISSers), who had tickets to game 4, to find me a black person at the game.

There were qualifications that had to be met though! One, they couldn't be a Yankees fan. Two, they had to have a thunderstick. Sure enough, despite the loss (they got FUCKED up), Gil came through with the picture. You should have already clicked that shit by now. In the picture, you see a black man with his black son (John Muhammad and Lee Malvo looking motherfuckers) and what I have been promised is a thunderstick in front of them. You know, when its a job well done, its a job well done. Gil came through in the clutch. Last night, he was the only dude in an Angels cap who did.

You still see that swarm of white people though. You see that shit? How can you lack that much cultural diversity at a sporting event in fucking CALIFORNIA?

No comments: