Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How Long Until Odom Regrets This?


Throughout history, its been proven as a bad move time and time again. Despite that fact, people continue to get tattoos of their significant other's name on their body. In this case, Lakers forward Lamar Odom has taken that leap for his wife Khloe Kardashian. The good news is he got it on his hand and will be able to cover that shit up next year when they have that messy divorce. Then again, I said that same shit about Nick Cannon and Mariah. How are they still a couple? Back to the point, I'd never let this go down in any relationship of mine. Not that women are knocking down the door to tattoo my name on their body...but theoretically, if they were, I wouldn't let em!

Does that shit say "KO?" So her name is Khloe Odom now? hahahaha

I don't really care for tattoos that much anyways. Skin >>>> ink.

No comments: