Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Air Jordan Retro VI Black/Red/Blue


Just when I thought the almighty Jordan Brand hit rock bottom this year with those Leroy Smith I's...I see these. What I guess are supposed to be released as a "Detroit Pistons" colorway of the Jordan VI. If I didn't know any better, I would think these were counterfeits. I know people say that a lot nowadays, but these truly look like the fake crap that we've seen on these foreign sites for years. Outside of that awful colorway (why would you have a black based shoe to commemorate the Pistons?), the usage of materials is terrible as well. Patent leather and nubuck? On a VI? Fuck outta here with that.

What blows my mind is somebody will laugh at a pair of Proteges, Shaq's, Starburys, etc. But then drop 150.00 to 200.00 on these. Lingering proof that people are still jaded by the Swoosh and Jumpman - no matter how shoddy the quality or design.

No comments: