Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jin Tha MC Says He'll Battle Dizaster



I haven't really written about battles yet, but I've become increasingly more interested in them lately. Mostly, the battles from the Grind Time camp.

I checked this video out to see that Jin has responded to and accepted Dizaster's challenge for a battle. In addition, he crazily says he wants to battle Illmaculate on the same day. Personally, I hope this clown loses both times. I've never really liked Jin. He was a novelty act who is still only adored by Asian people who cling to him because he's one of their own. Not that Jin wasn't okay, because he was. He was a good battler. He's just one of those annoying people who become even more annoying because of his weird ass cult following (see: Manny Pacquiao). I don't really give a fuck what happens with Dizaster, but if for some reason Illmaculate takes him up on his challenge, I hope he serves him up a hot one. Although, after his triumphant victory over TheSaurus, I'm not sure if its worth it.

Wouldn't mind seeing it though. Hope they sign this up for Grind Time soon.

No comments: