Thursday, October 29, 2009

PICKUP: Air Jordan I Retro White/Sea Green


I have to say, I've been in a slump with Air Jordans as of late. And its their fault, because they're producing a bunch of bullshit these days. But, as the great philosopher Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter put it, "Even a garbage can gets a steak." The recent retro release of the Jordan I metallic models are a beacon of light in the shitty, dark tunnel known as modern day Jordan Brand. These are very well executed. The pebbled leather, the shiny metallic trim, and the return of the fuckin Jordan hangtag (!!!!!) really highlight this release for me. I wish they were cut a little higher like the OG model, but I'll live with it. Haven't really gotten the chance to put them on my feetsies yet, but a time will come when I make some panties drop with these puppies. And when they drop, THEY DROP.

No comments: