Monday, October 12, 2009

Air Jordan 2010



So over the past week or so, photos finally leaked of the Air Jordan 2010. I have to say...I don't get it. Usually, I don't like to rush judgment. Every year when the pictures for the new Jordan model leaks, people bitch and complain about how ugly they are. Only to rush out and purchase them on release date. This time...I'm not sure the negative reactions aren't justified. They just don't look like an inspired Jordan shoe. Literally looks like they threw elements of a bunch of old ass ideas they've had, stitched em up, and called it an Air Jordan. Needless to say, I'm not thrilled with how these turned out. Something just seems very...off...about them. I did read that these are just sample models - and some elements of the shoe can change before release. But If I've learned anything in the shoe game - the release doesn't drastically change from the early sample too often. This is it. No MJ.

Photos via: Hoop China & OSneaker

No comments: